Embrace the playful side of your style with Lisa Folawiyo’s midi dress. The vibrant color-block design is spliced with cheeky cutouts and embroidered with the brand’s signature mix of patterns—inspired by the traditional Akwete technique. The long sleeves and mid-calf length create a flattering silhouette, perfect for a summer wedding or garden party.
- Round neck, long sleeves, cutouts, mid-calf hem
- Handcrafted by the in-house team of artisans using environmentally friendly and upcycling practices, each garment takes hundreds of hours of workmanship to complete
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 8 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
If you finance your purchase with Affirm, your first payment is due approximately two weeks after your purchase is finalized. Please note that due to extended delivery times, your loan payment(s) may be due before you receive your purchase.
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 180cm tall and wearing a size UK 8
Shipping & Returns
Nigerian designer Lisa Folawiyo’s intricate, embellished designs have extended far beyond her home country—pieces from her eponymous label have appeared on the likes of Lupita Nyong’o, Thandie Newton and Solange Knowles, as well as on the pages of some of the world’s leading publications. The designer pays homage to her love of Ankara textiles in her pieces, crafted by a team of expert local artisans who take on average up to 240 hours creating a single hand-embellished piece.