Toeing the line between masculine and feminine, Viviers’ Printed Synthetic Crop Top allows the wearer to bring their authentic selves to the streets. Touches of classic menswear tailoring are combined with a loose cropped form, adding to the garment’s bold charm. Crafted in Johannesburg, South Africa with deadstock fabric, each piece is unique and in keeping with the brand’s sustainable ethos. Wear yours with the collection’s matching shorts, or your favorite vintage jeans.
- Cropped length, darted neckline, inserted short sleeves, center-back keyhole closure with hook-and-eye clasp
- Printed deadstock synthetic fabric
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Made in Johannesburg, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Loose fit
- Sleeve length: 21cm, shoulder to hem: 37cm
- Cold hand wash/dry cleaning
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.