Cool prints give these shorts a modern feel, but this garment has a rich history behind it. Made of deadstock materials, the brand breathes new life into discarded fabrics, giving clothing a joyful new purpose. Handcrafted in Johannesburg, South Africa by a team of craftspeople, it’s the details that make these shorts stand out: from hand-braided hanger loops to considered Italian brass hardware. Equally at home paired with sandals or stilettos, make this look pop with bold accessories.
- Tailored waistline, fly zipper, belt loops, slanted insert front pockets, back-patch pockets, open seam finishes with piping details and a crease line, Italian brass hardware, hand-braided hanger loops, metal hook and eyelet
- Printed deadstock synthetic fabric
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Made in Johannesburg, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Flared, fitted at the waist
- Waist: up to 80cm, length: 48cm
- Cold hand wash/dry cleaning
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.