Shining a light on the art of upcycling, South African brand Viviers used reclaimed deadstock viscose to create this Qipao Dress. The effortless mid-length silhouette has a chic mandarin collar, short batwing sleeves, and an optional belt to cinch your waist. Notice the meticulous detailing, such as the bias-cut silk organza trims that give it a romantic touch. Take styling cues from the brand and pair yours with edgy accessories.
- Mandarin collar with concealed button fastening, inner seam binding, French seams, pockets, short batwing sleeves, self-tie belt, mid-calf hem, side slits
- Upcycled viscose, silk organza, Italian brass hardware
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Made in Johannesburg, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight fabric
- Loose silhouette, cinched waist
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
We deliver each item directly from the designer to your door in partnership with DHL Express, covering 220 countries worldwide within 3-5 business days. We offer flat shipping rates, which may differ slightly based on your order locations.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.