The Karima Weekender in red is the larger edition of New Tangier's staple Karima Tote. Crafted from an artisanal hand-woven textile, made by one of the oldest weaving ateliers in the Moroccan city of Fez; its print was designed to resemble tradtional Moroccan embroidery. The trimmings are crafted from silk in Tangier, while the gold-plated hardware accents are sourced from Italy. Use it as a stylish companion on your weekend escape from the city.
- Gold-plated brass buckle fastening
- Cotton exterior, silk trimmings, brass hardware
- Sustainably and ethically made, employing local craft and preserving traditional techniques
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and can take up to 14 days to complete
- Made in Morocco, shipping from Morocco
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Length: 47cm
- Height: 41cm
- Width: 17cm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.