On a mission to redefine luxury, Viviers creates unique, considered pieces that allow the wearer to express their individuality. Made of silk brocade, this wrap top plays with volume, juxtaposing batwing sleeves with a fitted waist. Soft lemon and green hues add a feminine touch, while menswear-inspired tailoring offers a refreshing contrast. Meticulously crafted in Johannesburg, South Africa by local craftspeople, the top is produced in limited quantities. Style yours with matching pants from the collection, topped off with heels for laidback luxury.
- Tie-belt closure, batwing sleeve, V-neck with tuck darts at the waist, Italian brass press studs, hand-embroidered Viviers logo
- Silk brocade
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Made in Johannesburg, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Semi-fitted, cinched at the waist and flared
- Nape to sleeve: 44cm, shoulder to hem: 55cm, waist: 76cm
- Cold hand wash/dry cleaning
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.