Patrick Mavros' sterling silver Sea Urchin Wire Cuff showcases the family brand's exploration into the enchanting sea-life found beneath the shores of the Indian Ocean. This slender, slide-on cuff is a signature style for the brand, with this particular piece showcasing two small sea urchins finished with single, aquatic-colored topaz stones. Wear alone as a minimalist statement or experiment with stacking for a bold finish.
- Slide on bangle
- 0.925 Recycled sterling silver, brilliant-cut blue topaz
- Handmade in Mauritius, ships from Mauritius
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- 13mm diameter sea urchin on a 5mm oval wire
- Circumference: S (under 16cm), M (16-17.5cm), L (17.5-19.5cm)
- Cuffs are bendable and can adjust to take the shape of your wrist
Shipping & Returns
At the Patrick Mavros headquarters in the hilly outskirts of Harare, Zimbabwe, wildlife and family are the central priority. The family business is operated out of a studio and wildlife sanctuary, which the four Mavros brothers call home. Each piece, inspired by Zimbabwe’s extraordinary wildlife, is hand-crafted with sterling silver and 18-karat gold, intended to be timeless heirlooms that will be handed down between future generations.