Bold prints and unusual silhouettes are the modus operandi of Viviers’ collection. However, it’s the unique handcrafted details that make these designs stand out. Made of silk brocade, each garment is crafted by a team of mostly women artisans in Johannesburg, South Africa. The wrap top is cinched at the waist, while the batwing sleeve keeps this look balanced. The hand-embroidered Viviers logo is a beautifully considered detail, as are the Italian brass studs. We love it teamed with the matching shorts from the collection.
- V-neck, center-front wrap, batwing sleeve, tied at the waist, hand-embroidered Viviers logo, Italian brass press studs, tuck darts at waist
- Silk brocade
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Made in Johannesburg, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Semi-fitted, cinched at the waist
- Nape to sleeve: 44cm, shoulder to hem: 55cm, waist: 76cm
- Cold hand wash/dry cleaning
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.