South African brand Viviers say these pants borrow from traditional menswear suiting with their relaxed silhouette and mixed check patterns. Tailored by the label's skilled artisans from a soft wool blend, the unique design features thigh-high leg slits traced with snap buttons, allowing you to customize the fit. Swap between sandals and stilettos, depending on the occasion.
- Fitted waist, slanted front pockets, rear patch pockets, front crease, rubberized front waistband, elasticated drawstring back, darted hem
- Wool, viscose, Italian brass hardware
- Produced in limited quantities to order—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan and can take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Handmade by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women, in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric
- Semi-fitted silhouette, cinched waist
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.