Orange Culture's Toke shirt is a cool take on classic tailoring. Made from airy silk crepe-de-chine that's been vibrantly printed, it has a long front and an open, knotted tie back. The silhouette is framed by a refined spread collar and long sleeves with wide cuffs to complement the laidback feel. Leave the top button open to show off your jewelry.
- Floral button fastening, open back, shirt collar
- Crafted by local communities
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Slightly opaque
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 173cm tall and wearing a size M
Shipping & Returns
Launched in 2011, Lagos-based men’s and womenswear label Orange Culture creates silhouettes with unexpected twists and employs artisanal techniques, native to the Yoruba community, into his textiles. A former LVMH Prize and Woolmark Prize semi-finalist, his daring and gender non-conforming approach to design has built him a global cult following.