Bold prints and feminine silhouettes are the foundations of Doreen Mashika’s collections, and this Tulia Dress offers a modernized spin on a classic shirt style. Tailored to a super feminine midi silhouette and cinched with a self-tie belt at the waist, it’s been crafted in Zanzibar from light Kanga cotton—a proud display of Swahili culture. Note the unique open-sleeve detail that lends it a playful edge. Style yours with sandals and a tote during the day, switching to stilettos and a clutch for special occasions.
- Shirt-style collar, long sleeves with fitted cuffs, button fastening, pockets, self-tie belt
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and can take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Produced in limited quantities from sustainably sourced materials, using artisanal and ethical manufacturing methods
- Made in Zanzibar, Tanzania, ships from Tanzania
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Relaxed silhouette, cinched waist
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Zanzibar-based Doreen Mashika creates breezy, island-appropriate silhouettes inspired by the colors and textiles of her Tanzanian heritage. East African Kanga prints feature prolifically in Mashika’s designs, and most of her elegant pieces are crafted from light fabrics; this is artful resort-wear fit for your jet-setting lifestyle.