Detailed with the label that proudly declares its provenance, this Rebel Belt Bag has been crafted using 40 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads—Reform Studio are on a mission to prioritize sustainability within their business. The neat silhouette unzips to reveal a compact interior and has an adjustable strap that you can easily secure around your waist or drape across the body.
- Top zip fastening, adjustable buckle at the strap
- Plastex (a material created by Reform Studio using 40 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads), Tyvek label, polyester lining
- Locally crafted by female communities using artisanal and earth-conscious practices
- The unique technique inherent to the production process may result in subtle variations of the color, texture and size
- Made in Egypt, ships from Egypt
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Height: 15cm
- Width: 21cm
- Depth: 5cm
Shipping & Returns
Founded in Egypt in 2012 by Hend Riad and Mariam Hazem, Reform Studio was born out of a desire to remedy Egypt’s mounting problem with discarded plastic and to provide employment opportunities to local female artisans. Each accessory is offered in a vibrant array of colors, and is hand-crafted from Plastex—an upcycled material invented by the designers, using discarded plastic bags and cotton threads.