Detailed with the label that proudly declares its provenance, this Rebel Belt Bag has been crafted using 40 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads—Reform Studio are on a mission to prioritize sustainability within their business. The neat silhouette unzips to reveal a compact interior and has an adjustable strap that you can easily secure around your waist or drape across the body.
- Top zip fastening, adjustable buckle at the strap
- Plastex (a material created by Reform Studio using 40 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads), Tyvek label, polyester lining
- Locally crafted by female communities using artisanal and earth-conscious practices
- The unique technique inherent to the production process may result in subtle variations of the color, texture and size
- Made in Egypt, ships from Egypt
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Height: 15cm
- Width: 21cm
- Depth: 5cm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.