At the heart of Viviers' ethos is the aim to minimize textile waste by individually hand-cutting each garment after having carefully selected the best quality raw materials. Their Wifi/NFT Signature pants have been made from cotton and linen in a patchwork of different striped patterns. They're tailored for a high-waisted, wide-leg fit that tapers toward the ankles. Try yours with the label's matching Wifi coat.
- Appliqué fabric details, adjustable drawstring waist, zip fastening and in-seam pockets
- Cotton and linen
- Length: 105cm
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Johannesburg, ships from Johannesburg
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Relaxed fit
- Fits true to size
- Model is 188cm tall and wearing a size M/L
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.