The Yala Vest by Malian brand Awa Meité cuts a striking silhouette with its dramatic puffed sleeves and vibrant hand-dyed print. It's made from cotton woven using traditional techniques and sewn with an open front that can be folded at the neck to create a lapel effect. Follow the label's styling cues and cinch yours at the waist with a leather belt.
- Long puff sleeves, round neck, open front
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and can take up to 1 week to complete
- Sustainably and ethically crafted, employing local craft and preserving traditional techniques
- Made in Bamako, Mali, ships from Mali
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Oversize silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 180cm tall and wearing a size M (FR)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.