This dress by Dye Lab references the traditional Nigerian attire, known as agbada, with its relaxed proportions and flowing wide sleeves. Part of the brand’s Joseph series, it’s crafted from offcuts of cotton—proof that sustainable fashion is finally embraced by the industry. The playful mix of textiles is further highlighted by a yellow Aso Oke collar, while the midi length means it can be dressed up or down, depending on the mood.
- V-neck, wide elbow-length sleeves, side pockets, mid-calf length
- Produced locally in small batches, with the aim of preserving traditional dyeing methods indigenous to the Yoruba people
- The unique technique inherent to the production process may result in subtle variations and different characteristics of the color and pattern
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight fabric
- Relaxed silhouette
- One size
- Model is 5'9 tall and is wearing the Regular length (50")
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2021 by Rukky Ladoja, Nigerian label Dye Lab celebrates the traditional dyeing methods indigenous to the Yoruba people, showcasing the beauty of Adire and Aso Oke materials, as well as lively Batik prints. Every collection is produced in small batches from locally-sourced materials, carefully cut to ensure minimum waste. From kaftans to kimonos: Dye Lab’s streamlined, effortless silhouettes promise to slot seamlessly into every wardrobe.