For a practical bag that can fit all your daily essentials, look no further than this playful fanny pack by Egyptian label Reform Studio. Made by a team of local artisans, it’s crafted from lightweight and sustainable Plastex—the brand’s trademark material obtained from 58 upcycled plastic bags, woven with cotton threads. The sunny yellow hue will add a pop of color to any outfit, from oversized blazers to chic day dresses.
- Two-way zip fastening, adjustable buckle at the strap
- Plastex (a material created by Reform Studio using 58 upcycled plastic bags and cotton threads), Tyvek label, polyester lining
- Locally crafted by female communities using artisanal and earth-conscious practices
- The unique technique inherent to the production process may result in subtle variations of the color, texture and size
- Made in Egypt, ships from Egypt
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Height: 17cm
- Width: 36cm
- Depth: 5cm
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
Founded in Egypt in 2012 by Hend Riad and Mariam Hazem, Reform Studio was born out of a desire to remedy Egypt’s mounting problem with discarded plastic and to provide employment opportunities to local female artisans. Each accessory is offered in a vibrant array of colors, and is hand-crafted from Plastex—an upcycled material invented by the designers, using discarded plastic bags and cotton threads.