Proving that fashion can be both sustainable and chic, Viviers’ Striped Silk Jumpsuit is made from 100% silk deadstock fabric. Handmade in Johannesburg, South Africa, by a team of predominantly women craftspeople, each piece is unique owing to the artisanal techniques in practice. Volume is everything in this batwing-sleeve jumpsuit, punctuated by a cinched waist and unique high-neck detailing. This piece is designed with your individual style in mind, whether it's combined with combat boots or sandals for a laid-back look.
- High neck, batwing sleeve, front tailored waistband, back adjustable drawstring, front and back waist pleats, open seam finishes with fly zipper and crease line, slanted insert front pcokets, back-patch pockets, Italian brass press studs, metal hook and eyelet
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Made in Johannesburg, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Semi-fitted, cinched at the waist
- Waist: 70cm to 80cm, waist to hem: 96cm, hip: 116cm, nape to sleeve: 40cm
- Cold hand wash/dry cleaning
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.