Perfect for hot climates and low-key summer events, this cotton shirt dress by Kenyan label Katush is printed with a vibrant yellow and black motif that pops against the crisp white backdrop. It’s been meticulously crafted by local artisans and features a classic pointed collar, a belted waist, and a gently flared hem. Notice the wrap-effect front, extended short sleeves, and cutout back that lend it a cool, contemporary feel. Amplify your look with a pair of heels and a slick of red lipstick.
- Pointed collar, button fastening, belted waist, patch pockets, elbow-length sleeves, cutout back, mid-calf length
- Created in collaboration with local craftspeople, with the aim of reviving and promoting traditional artisanal practices
- The unique technique inherent to the production process may result in subtle variations and different characteristics of the print placement
- Made in Kenya, ships from Kenya
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Fitted silhouette
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Founded in 2014 by Katungulu Mwendwa, Katush is a sustainable Kenyan label defined by its modern, trans-seasonal designs driven by textures and craftsmanship. Experimenting with various techniques and innovative fabrics, Mwendwa draws from her heritage to create contemporary collections of elegant kaftans, printed wrap jackets, and everyday, layerable separates.