Fusing time-honored Nigerian techniques with references to the country’s colonialist past, Fruché’s See Finish collection makes a powerful statement. This shirt dress is crafted from hand-dyed Adire cloth and decorated with contrasting jacquard bib and cuffs. The exaggerated sleeves, asymmetric cutout, and gathered sides lend the relaxed silhouette a sculptural quality. Take styling cues from the brand’s lookbook and try it layered over pants and skirts alike.
- Mandarin collar, front button fastening, contrasting bib and cuffs, exaggerated sleeves, asymmetric cutout, gathered sides, knee length
- Length: 38 inches
- Artisanally crafted by female communities in the Delta State
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed silhouette
- Model is 180cm tall and wearing a size UK 6
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Years before Nigerian designer Frank Aghuno launched his ready-to-wear line Fruché, he’d take his mother’s Ankara head scarves and practice sewing them into revealing outfits. Today, each collection is designed for Aghuno’s modern woman; his work features elegant silhouettes crafted from sumptuous Nigerian fabrics, designed to challenge societal notions of how Nigerian women are expected to dress.