Combining the classic with the unexpected, Johannesburg-based brand UNI FORM aims to transcend outdated notions of what African fashion has to offer. This relaxed-fitting white cotton shirt has elongated proportions, a storm flap-style overlay, and a curved hem. Wear yours tucked into tailoring or open over jeans and a tee.
- Classic collar, concealed button fastening, long sleeves with extended cuffs, storm flap, curved hem, mid-thigh length
- Crafted locally with natural fibers
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 1 week to complete
- Made in Johannesburg, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Oversized fit
- Size down for a more defined fit
- Model is 177cm tall and wearing a size Medium
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Due to Covid-19 shipping regulations, please be aware that you may experience delays in delivery times.
Founded by designer Luke Radloff, UNI FORM is a Johannesburg-based South African fashion brand rooted in ideas of quality and sustainability. Defined by relaxed fits, soft tailoring, clean lines, and a muted color palette, the brand’s timeless aesthetic is expressed through collections of elevated classics rendered in ultra-contemporary silhouettes.