UNI FORM’s blazer is cut to an oversized fit that emulates the feel of borrowed boyfriend styles. Crafted from pure cotton twill in Johannesburg, South Africa, it has a single-button closure, flap pockets, and partial cotton lining for smooth layering. Take cues from the brand’s lookbook by adding a classic tee and dark denim.
- Collarless front, single-button closure, flap pockets, back vent, partial lining
- Crafted locally with natural fibers
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 1 week to complete
- Made in Johannesburg, South Africa, ships from South Africa
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Oversized silhouette
- Take one size smaller for a more defined fit
- Model is 177cm tall and wearing a size Medium
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded by designer Luke Radloff, UNI FORM is a Johannesburg-based South African fashion brand rooted in ideas of quality and sustainability. Defined by relaxed fits, soft tailoring, clean lines, and a muted color palette, the brand’s timeless aesthetic is expressed through collections of elevated classics rendered in ultra-contemporary silhouettes.