A nuanced expression of the brand’s cultural heritage, this Abidjan Dress by Dye Lab makes a statement with its oversized silhouette and vibrant prints. The mid-length design is crafted from breathable cotton and features a contrasting collar made from handwoven Baule Kita fabric, typical of the Côte d’Ivoire. Try yours styled over jeans for a relaxed, of-the-moment vibe.
- V-neck, wide elbow-length sleeves, side pockets, mid-calf length
- Produced locally in small batches, with the aim of preserving traditional dyeing methods indigenous to the Yoruba people
- The unique technique inherent to the production process may result in subtle variations and different characteristics of the color and pattern
- Due to current high demand and limited artisanal capacity, each piece is made to order and may take 2-3 weeks to complete
- Made in Lagos, Nigeria, ships from Nigeria
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight fabric
- Relaxed silhouette
- One size, customizable length, width: 38"
- Model is 5'9 tall and is wearing the Regular length (50")
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2021 by Rukky Ladoja, Nigerian label Dye Lab celebrates the traditional dyeing methods indigenous to the Yoruba people, showcasing the beauty of Adire and Aso Oke materials, as well as lively Batik prints. Every collection is produced in small batches from locally-sourced materials, carefully cut to ensure minimum waste. From kaftans to kimonos: Dye Lab’s streamlined, effortless silhouettes promise to slot seamlessly into every wardrobe.