Studio 189's affinity for hand-loomed, artisanal textiles can be seen in the striped Andy Pants. They're crafted from cotton and designed for a slim fit. Pair with the matching Green Double-Breasted Blazer, and throw on some '70s-style platforms to transition this look from power-woman to life-of-the-party.
- Button fastening, zipper closure
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and can take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Due to the unique artisanal techniques used to make this item, patterns may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Made in Accra, Ghana, shipping from the United States
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Standard sizing
- Lightweight, non-stretchy
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Launched in 2013 by friends and co-founders Abrima Erwiah and Rosario Dawson, Studio 189 focuses on creating one-of-a-kind pieces that harness traditional African textiles with fashion-forward silhouettes. Every piece is made in Ghana, using traditional dyeing techniques such as hand-batiking and indigo. The result is a collection of versatile, city-appropriate garments that celebrates the remarkable craftsmanship of the African diaspora.