LilaBare’s wide-leg cotton pants are made by local handloom weavers from Nairobi in Kenya. The brand’s unisex collections are filled with neutral hues achieved using traditional dyeing techniques. The high-rise silhouette features elasticated panels at the waist for comfort, a front button fastening, and a cord belt, as well as side tabs at the cuffs to personalize the fit. Style yours with muted shades and bold pops of color alike.
- High rise, front button fastening, cord belt, wide legs, side tabs at cuffs, maxi length
- Regenerative cotton
- Crafted using sustainable, fully traceable materials and natural dyes through traditional artisanal techniques
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Kenya, shops from Kenya
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Slightly sheer
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.