East African Kanga prints take the spotlight in Doreen Mashika’s tropical-inspired Maua Dress. Made from a breathable cotton-linen blend, this casually chic mini number features a wide V-neckline, puff sleeves, and a gathered skirt with an asymmetric hem that creates volume and movement. A closer look reveals the brand’s signature handwoven basketry panels adorning the shoulders—the recurring motif in the season’s collection. Wear yours with wedge espadrilles or sandals all through summer.
- V-neck, puff sleeves, side pockets, adjustable back ties, gathered skirt, asymmetric hem, mid-thigh length
- Cotton, linen
- Produced in limited quantities from sustainably sourced materials, using artisanal and ethical manufacturing methods
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Zanzibar, Tanzania, ships from Tanzania
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size S
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Zanzibar-based Doreen Mashika creates breezy, island-appropriate silhouettes inspired by the colors and textiles of her Tanzanian heritage. East African Kanga prints feature prolifically in Mashika’s designs, and most of her elegant pieces are crafted from light fabrics; this is artful resort-wear fit for your jet-setting lifestyle.