Modern tailoring tinged with nostalgia—look to Ivorian brand Olooh for timeless wardrobe staples with a twist. Cut from lustrous cotton bazin, this hot-pink shirt has a classic pointed collar, long sleeves with fitted cuffs, and playful cutouts with adjustable drawstrings at the sides to define the waist. Finished with gleaming brass buttons, handmade from reclaimed materials, keep the vibrant hue in focus with a neutral or pastel palette.
- Pointed collar, long sleeves with cuffs, button fastening, side cutouts with adjustable drawstrings, curved hem
- Cotton, waxy finish
- Produced by an in-house team of local tailoring experts, ensuring all workers and suppliers are paid a fair wage
- Made in Côte d'Ivoire, ships from Côte d'Ivoire
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Fits small to size, take a size larger than usual
- Model is 179cm tall and wearing a size M
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded by Kader Diaby, Olooh is a Côte d'Ivoire-based ready-to-wear brand that promotes Ivorian tradition and modernity through innovative, well-constructed, and timeless menswear-inspired collections. Influenced by Diaby's Ivorian culture and the vibrant energy of the city of Abidjan, Olooh's pieces are a sartorial interpretation of his country's rich untold stories.