Based in Abidjan, sartorial label Olooh are known for their minimalist silhouettes and immaculate tailoring. The Mila shirt is cut from airy linen in a versatile white shade that's perfect for pairing with dark pants. It's designed in a relaxed silhouette with a stand collar and circular cut-outs at the sides with drawstrings to cinch the waist. Try yours accessorized with a vibrant bag to add a little color.
- Long sleeves with cuffs, button fastening, side cutouts with adjustable drawstrings, curved hem
- Produced by an in-house team of local tailoring experts, ensuring all workers and suppliers are paid a fair wage
- Made in Côte d'Ivoire, ships from Côte d'Ivoire
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Oversized silhouette, cinched at the waist
- Fits true to size
- Model is 173cm tall and wearing a size L
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded by Kader Diaby, Olooh is a Côte d'Ivoire-based ready-to-wear brand that promotes Ivorian tradition and modernity through innovative, well-constructed, and timeless menswear-inspired collections. Influenced by Diaby's Ivorian culture and the vibrant energy of the city of Abidjan, Olooh's pieces are a sartorial interpretation of his country's rich untold stories.