There is nothing more synonymous with summer than a printed dress, and this charming mini number by Doreen Mashika is equal parts comfortable and glamorous. Made from a lightweight, East African cotton textile named Kanga, it has an elegant V-neckline, a cascading, asymmetric hem, and long back ties that can be adjusted to personalize the fit. Look closely to spot the label’s signature handwoven basketry panels adorning the sleeves—a fine example of enduring craftsmanship. Style yours with simple sandals and a neutral tote.
- V-neck, puff sleeves, adjustable back ties, side pockets, gathered skirt, asymmetric hem, mid-thigh length
- Cotton, linen
- Produced in limited quantities from sustainably sourced materials, using artisanal and ethical manufacturing methods
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Zanzibar, Tanzania, ships from Tanzania
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Relaxed silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size S
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Zanzibar-based Doreen Mashika creates breezy, island-appropriate silhouettes inspired by the colors and textiles of her Tanzanian heritage. East African Kanga prints feature prolifically in Mashika’s designs, and most of her elegant pieces are crafted from light fabrics; this is artful resort-wear fit for your jet-setting lifestyle.