Tie-dye prints are getting a modern update in Loza Maléombho’s debut ready-to-wear collection. Crafted by the label’s skilled Ivorian artisans, this mini skirt features a fitted waist, a curved panel that creates the flared effect, and a perfectly flirty, flouncy hem. Create a powerful look with the coordinating top.
- Fitted waistband, side zip fastening, mid-thigh length, curved panel, ruffled hem
- Each piece is made to order by artisans and can take up to 3 weeks to complete
- Made in Côte d'Ivoire, shipping from Côte d'Ivoire
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight fabric, non-stretchy
- Adjustable fit
- Fitted silhouette with a defined waist
Shipping & Returns
Established in New York City in 2009, Loza Maléombho’s self-titled brand soon made its way to the Côte d’Ivoire, a country in which the designer spent much of her childhood. Her pieces are crafted by local Ivorian artisans and feature bold decorative details—an ode to the synergies between Ivorian tribal aesthetics and New York City’s urban style.