The Robe Mini Dress by Mozambican brand Taibo Bacar is embellished with the signature floral print from the 'Bacar's Garden' collection—a tribute to golden moments that fill our hearts with pride and joy. Cut from soft satin, it's made in a wrap silhouette that ties at the waist with a belt and is finished with contrast gold trim to impart a luminous touch. Throw yours on over one of the label's matching swimsuits.
- Long sleeves, patch pockets, shawl lapel
- Sustainably made in small batches
- Made in Maputo, Mozambique, ships from Mozambique
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Regular silhouette
- Fits true to size
- Model is 178cm tall and wearing a size XS
Shipping & Returns
Founded in 2008 by Mozambican design duo Taibo Bacar and Tatiana Ismael, the eponymous label offers a range of luxurious pieces in lively prints, cut to ultra-feminine silhouettes. Each piece is inspired by African nobility and royalty—a tribute to the strength of African heritage.