Johannesburg-based label Viviers thrives on collaborations with local artists and artisans using traditional skills within the community. Their maxi jacket is crafted from a soft cashmere and wool-blend in a relaxed, enveloping silhouette with a color-block design. Cinched at the waist by a self-tie belt, the style is framed by lamé lapels and trimmed with contrast stitching. Layer yours over a chunky sweater.
- Hand-embroidered logo, side slits, inverted pleat, in-seam pockets
- Cashmere, poly-wool
- Length: 147cm
- Produced in limited quantities by the in-house team of craft workers, predominantly women—each piece is unique and signed by the local artisan
- Each piece is made to order and may take up to 2 weeks to complete
- Made in Johannesburg, ships from Johannesburg
SIZE, FIT & OPACITY
- Midweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Relaxed fit, belted waist
- Fits true to size
- Model is 175cm tall, she is wearing a size S/M
Shipping & Returns
Shipping timelines are subject to the unique nature and craftsmanship of the piece, often in harmony with designers' local artisans. We have partnered with DHL Express to ensure hassle-free global delivery covering 220 countries worldwide, within 3-5 business days of the ship date.
Industrie Africa accepts returns on regular-priced items that are initiated within 7 days of receipt. For more information, please check where your products are shipping from, and please visit Shipping & Delivery. Unfortunately, exchanges are not possible at this time.
Founded in 2019 by designer Lezanne Viviers, South African label Viviers offers handcrafted concept pieces that eschew the latest trends in favor of unique, considered, and sustainable styles. Created from Viviers’ Johannesburg-based Lotus House atelier that also doubles as a concept store, the studio’s garments present a unique marriage of femininity and androgyny.